Implemented features. Metadata for PSP savedatas. Basic metadata for single songs album, artist, title, cover art. Basic metadata for videos duration, dimensions, thumbnail.
- PS Vita – What Is The Content Manager Assistant And Why Is It Important? – The Average Gamer.
- How do I get my PC / Mac to be recognised by my PlayStation Vita?.
- come si scatta una foto dello schermo mac!
- Your Answer.
- How to transfer media between your PS Vita and PC.
- serial number for photoshop elements 6 mac.
- You may also like.
Basic metadata for photos dimensions, thumbnails. Simple backup browser: view and delete the backups on your PC without a Vita.
- fun game to download on mac?
- fleetwood mac 1975 album download?
- Content Manager Assistant for PlayStation®.
- Content Manager Assistant for PlayStation.
- how to do tilde on mac keyboard.
Easy wireless pairing show PIN to the user when a Vita is detected. Ability to restart the connection if the Vita is reconnected. Dependencies Qt 5. Other contributors: check here License GPLv3. You signed in with another tab or window.
Subscribe to RSS
Reload to refresh your session. You signed out in another tab or window.
Updated translations. Nov 24, Dec 27, Refactor build system. Notify me of new posts by email. How to get your hands on a PS4 with 4. PS Vita 3. PS4 Media Server.
Details surface from Sony about the upcoming PS5 and what this could mean for hackers. Switch Firmware 8. Content Manager Assistant — Playstation Vita utility downloads. Beezy says:. November 15, at am. December 23, at pm. Aluka Chijioke says:. September 11, at pm. Ghafar says:. October 28, at am. Tous says:.
Content Manager Assistant for PlayStation by Sony - Should I Remove It?
November 1, at pm. User Info: OhGoodGrief.
You do everything on the vita screen, within the content manager app, as far as I know. The only window I can remember it having on pc is when you right click the tray icon and go to it's settings If content manager isn't running on your computer try to unistal and reinstall it. Thanks so much 'OhGoodGrief' for telling me this. I thought I messed it up or something.
More topics from this board Keep me logged in on this device.